Wednesday 28 October 2009

Lithuania, Iran and Scarpa



just popped into the Lithuanian pavilion today... wooooo
video tape madness :)
also got a bottle of procecco from the invigilator... what a life eh?!

this one is 'tube' by Zilvinas Kempinas.
trippy ol video

yesterday I done went to the Iranian exhibition on one of my hours off, it was really simple, but also really pure somehow... I loved the colours. some time I'm going to have to make an intelligent contribution to this blog... but right now just lapping up the art .. yeah .. ?
here's a photo of one of the Iranian paintings, by Sedaghat Jabbari:

















also.. went to the Scarpa museum at s. maria fermosa, which I unfortunately couldn't photograph. I'll see if I can nick one off the web ... here we go:





It was very delicate and peaceful... and brilliant in his use of water and the flooding canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment